18
Sorry it's been so long. We are doing very well and are starting to feel settled in. Our house is beginning to get like we want it and should be pretty close in the next couple of weeks. Since last I wrote, I have officially entered old age (or older age anyways:)) I had a great 30th birthday. Patti arranged for a few of our friends here to go out to eat and then go bowling. We had a blast, though I don't remember hurting this bad the next morning:) I also got to go play a little golf yesterday. It was terrible, but as you can see, the scenery was spectacular. Hope everyone is well!! Be writting more soon.



2 Comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad you are getting settled in. We love all of you!!
By
The Kilcoynes, At
6:08 AM
Why didn't you put your score on there?
By
Morgan, At
1:42 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home