Jeremy, Patti, Keelan, Riley Kate, Brody

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Where to start?

Ok. So, we have a lot of catching up to do!!! Again, I apologize for taking forever! And I apologize in advance for using so many exclamation points!!

Where to begin? How about with the news that most of you already know. Phanrayaa mii thaang khrap. My wife is pregnant!! The expected due date is March 4th for our third (and final) baby. Every one is really getting excited. We asked Keelan if he wants a brother or a sister, and he said "A brother...I already have a sister."

This week was Keelan's first week of preschool. He absolutely loves it! We are starting him off three days a week from 8:30ish to noon. Here is a pic of his first day. (He is doing a wah, which is the Thai greeting)



In order to prepare for a new baby in the house, we decided to get a little practice in. So, after a year of talking about her, we picked up Woofy today. She is a beautiful miniature schnauzer. The kids love her and I've got to say that I'm fairly smitten as well.



The other day, Patti and I were down stairs and Riley Kate woke up from her nap. I ran upstairs and to my surprise...Well, the picture speaks for itself...



If any of you have been with us at night over the last 9 months, you have seen the torture to both Keelan and ourselves. He has been on medicine for TB because...well, it's a long story. He doesn't have it, but he tested positive. So, he has been on medicine for the last NINE MONTHS!!! Well, here is a pic of his last dose!!!



Hope everyone is doing well. We miss all of you. Hopefully we'll be posting again soon.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the update! I love the pics. Congrats on the puppy! We are so happy for you FIVE! So, I couldn't tell what the pic was with the purple jacket.

    By Blogger The Kilcoynes, At 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home