Happy Birthday Keelan!!!
Well, as hard as it is to believe, Keelan has turned 4! He had an awesome party at a putt-putt place we found in town. Special thanks to Patti's mom and Inez Collins for helping us put everything together. We could not have done it without them. Also thanks to Dad for his last minute run to the party store for the Diego supplies!!!! Enjoy the pics.







3 Comments:
I am so glad the birthday party went well. I can't believe Keelan is 4 and Riley Kate is soon to be two. We are getting old ya know!!
I can't wait to come see you guys. Tell Mrs. Beverly a.k.a. jet-setter, and Inez hi.
By
Celeste Cade, At
9:30 AM
That's so awesome! Happy Birthday Keelan! Hope you all are well, and we hope to talk to you soon.
Seth
By
Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac, At
10:33 PM
All of our kids are getting so big!!! Can you believe it??? Miss ya'll! Happy Birthday, Keelan!
~Daniel, TIffany & Claire
By
The Kilcoynes, At
2:34 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home