What would we do without labels?
Being in a different country, somethings just catch your eye. We have been noticing a lot of signs lately that crack us up. Most of the time, the english is not correct or misspelled. But in some cases you just scratch your head and ask yourself "Why?". I found this label in one of Riley Kate's outfits that we bought here. It is a good thing that they put this label in the outfit or someone might have really gotten hurt!

More examples coming soon.
More examples coming soon.


3 Comments:
Ooh, I'll have to have Cailyn quit playing with those lighters and matches then....thanks for the warning! ;O) lol
By
Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac, At
6:16 AM
Funny, Patti!
Jen, I think it's okay for Cailyn to play with matches and lighters...just as long as she isn't wearing that outfit. ;)
By
Morgan, At
5:40 AM
I'm glad that you saw the warning!
By
The Kilcoynes, At
10:20 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home